Dialogue and Quotes


It's all about loving ;

Okay I really hate this quotes. Cause it would make people down -,- Kay yes I'm admit it's something truth, but we as human don't need to hold with this word. We always need something that can make we happy right? :) So don't too influence with this bullshit quotes, hihi or find some other quotes that have more passion okay people? Cheer your life :]

Story of a couple ;

A Girl asked her Boyfriend
GF: Why do you love me?
BF: I have no reason.
*GF didnt like it 'n say
GF: No. Give me a reason.
BF: Ohkay... 'Coz you're beautiful, caring 'n attractive.
*Girl was satisfied. Then one day she got sick 'n look Terribly Thin, Pale 'n Weak...
GF: Do you still love me?
BF: Now that you're not pretty 'n attractive do i have a reason to love you?
*Girl Cried...
The boy hold her hand 'n say...
BF: Now you Understand? "Love doesn't need reasons. I Love You 'n still love you no matter what Happens."


17 Oct 2011