Hopefully :)

Kay entry kali nie nak cite pasal boypren pulak lahh, ahaha no wonder my entry full with my boyfriend's story, it is because i'm in loveeeeeeeeee xD org dh lama tk bercinta mcm ni lh kann, dpt pulak yg boleh betul2 punya sygg, so batak sikit takpe kan hihi. now asyik busy jea nurul ashikin ramli nie, busy dating, busy sekolahhh haih penattt -.- haha btw thanks for everything muhammad arif syahmi, you're always try and make me happyyyyyy :) what a precious you are huh? hehe

i hope that you're always make me happy,
i hope you're always be with me,
i hope that you'll always love me,
i hope that you're sincere to me,
i hope that you'll marry me,
i hope that you'll not boring with me,
i hope that you'll not find another girl,
i hope that you'll be a king of my heart forever,
and i really hope that this relationship never had an ending.

I LOVE YOU :)